France's hotels, inns, chambres d'hotes, camping and myriad other options can make it tough to decide where to stay. Here is a guide to the lodging and accommodations in France.
- France's Hotel Rating System - Are the mentions "two star" and "three star" hotel on travel Web sites reliable? Find out the four proven steps to increase your odds to pick the right France or Paris hotel.
- Lodging Options in France - France's lodging options go well beyond hotels. There are gites, logis de France and chambres d'hotes. You can stay on a farm, rent an RV or sleep on a houseboat. You can save money by camping or splurge euros on a castle stay.
- French Lodging Personality Quiz - Before you book a room, find out which lodging option fits your personality best with this quiz, "Which French Lodging is Right for You?"
- Top French Chateau Hotels - Live like true royalty during your next visit to France. This country, with its rich history of elegant architecture and magestic castles, features several great castles that are open for overnight guests.
- Camping in France - There is an inexpensive and at times surprisingly comfortable accommodation in France: camping. Quite popular with European tourists, there are campgrounds sprinkled throughout the country.