Hot, Hot, Hot! Cannes Film Festival May 17 Report
Fahrenheit 911 is a hot draw at the festival, and it's heating up back home as well. Disney has blocked the Michael Moore film's release. The controversial film examines the time before, during and after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. It will premier at 4:00 p.m. local time, 10 a.m. EST.
Other films showing today are:
- The Assassination of Richard Nixon, directed by Niels Mueller, Un Certain Regard, 2 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., starring Sean Penn, Naomi Watts and Don Cheadle.
- Woman is the Future of Man, Sangsoo Hong, in competition, 12 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- The Edukators, Hans Weingartner, in competition, 7 p.m.
- Hotel, Jessica Hausner Ausner, Un Certain Regard, 11 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Before the Revolution, Bernardo Bertolucci, Cannes Classics, 10 p.m.
- Vidas Secas, Nelson Pereira Dos Santos, Cannes Classics, 7:30 p.m.
- Deus e o Diabo na Terra do Sol, Glauber Rocha, Cannes Classics, 5 p.m.
Monday May 17, 2004 | comments (0)
powered by WordPress